Posted on April 7th, 2017 by Amy Lyn Kench
4th Annual Speare Memorial Hospital Cupcake Challenge
Join us as we celebrate our SMH Volunteers during
Volunteer Appreciation Week by participating in the
- There is no entry fee, we just ask for a donation of 2 dozen cupcakes
- Decide on your signature cupcake
- Complete & submit the entry form by Thursday, April 20th
*CLICK HERE to print form*
- On Monday morning, April 24th, please deliver and display two dozen of your cupcakes to the Cafe Annex by 9:00 a.m.
- Cupcakes will be sold for $1.50 each during lunch between 11:30 – 1:30. Boxes will be available. Proceeds benefit the Volunteer Outreach & Scholarship Fund for area students pursuing healthcare careers.
- Cupcakes will be judged by a panel on taste, presentation, and creativity.
- For more information contact Chris in Student & Volunteer Services 603-238-6460
Tickets are on sale for the 7th annual Wine, Women & Wisdom
Posted on April 21st, 2017 by Amy Lyn Kench
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 Speare Memorial Hospital will hold it’s 7th annual Wine, Women and Wisdom event from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Common Man Inn and Spa in Plymouth NH. This year’s event will feature leading experts in the fields of meditation, mammography, makeup, menopause, and motivation. Speare’s annual women’s health event […]
Speare Radiology Department Wins NHTI Award
Posted on April 11th, 2017 by Amy Lyn Kench
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017, the Radiology department at Speare Memorial Hospital, was honored with the NHTI-Concord’s Community College Radiology program’s “Outstanding Radiology Department” Award. It recognized Director Linda Nestor, Student Clinical Supervisor Juanita Wade and the staff for their dedication and commitment to clinical excellence in helping the students become competent Radiographers. “This department continues to […]