Bake Your Best & Put It To The Test
- There is no entry fee, we just ask for a donation of 2 dozen cupcakes
- Decide on your signature cupcake
Complete & submit the entry form by Thursday, April 20th
*CLICK HERE to print form*
- On Monday morning, April 24th, please deliver and display two dozen of your cupcakes to the Cafe Annex at the Hospital by 9:00 a.m.
- Cupcakes will be sold for $1.50 each during lunch between 11:30 – 1:30. Boxes will be available.
- Proceeds benefit the Volunteer Outreach & Scholarship Fund for area students pursuing healthcare careers.
- Cupcakes will be judged by a panel on taste, presentation, and creativity.
- For more information contact Chris in Student & Volunteer Services 603-238-6460
Speare Memorial Hospital presents the 7th annual It’s A Guy Thing! This men’s only health event is about breaking down barriers and sharing knowledge and experience in a casual atmosphere. The evening will include a buffet from Biederman’s Deli, a beer tasting with Woodstock Inn Brewery, a speaker, a discussion panel with Speare doctors, and raffles.
It’s a Guy Thing! will be held at Speare Memorial Medical Office Building in Plymouth on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
5 – 6 p.m. Buffet by Biederman’s & Beer Tasting by Woodstock Inn Brewery
6 p.m. Introducing… Weight Loss Surgery Center, and Acid Reflux & Heartburn Center
- Presentation by Dr. Casey, Plymouth General Surgery
7 p.m. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Men’s Health and Aren’t Afraid To Ask
This is your opportunity to have a panel of Speare doctors answer your health questions.
- What’s normal, what’s not?
- What symptoms should concern you?
- Are you damaging your organs?
- What are you at risk of developing?
- How can you prevent illness and injury?
Submit questions at event or in advance to: email@example.com
At the end of the evening, we’ll pull the names of the winners for our raffle prizes.
$15 – Space is limited and advanced purchase is recommended
Tickets are available for purchase at the Speare Memorial Hospital registration desk and online on Eventbrite.
It’s a Guy Thing! will be held at Speare Memorial Medical Office Building in Plymouth on Monday, November 18, 2019, from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Get to Know Your Prostate: Learn what problems to stay alert to
Dr. Ronald Yap, Urologist, Concord Hospital & Speare Memorial Hospital
Beware of Colon Cancer! How to prevent it and detect it -Weight Loss & Surgery-
Dr. James Koren, Plymouth General Surgery
Feel So Good it Shows
The experts from RehabFit will help you be your healthy best
$15 – Space is limited and advanced purchase is recommended.
Tickets are available online on Eventbrite and at the Speare Memorial Hospital registration desk.