White Mountain Eye Care & Optical
White Mountain Eye Care & Optical, located at the Speare Memorial at Boulder Point medical office building, just off Tenney Mountain Highway in Plymouth, provides comprehensive eye care for the whole family. Our full-service optical shop features more than 800 frames to suit every age and budget. We also carry contact lenses, designer sunglasses, and sports/safety glasses.
For more information call: 603-536-1284.
White Mountain Eye CareOur board-certified Ophthalmologist and Optometrist provide;
- Annual eye exams
- Treats corneal abrasions, injuries, and infections
- Treatment of diseases including:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Optical ShopFull-service optical shop featuring more than 800 frames to suit every member of your family and every budget. Open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed noon – 1 p.m. for lunch. (603) 238-2143
- We offer Hoya lenses with advanced technology. Hoya lenses offer the best options for visual acuity.
- Our in-house lab has the ability to edge single vision polycarbonate and plastic lenses in about an hour. All other lenses can be manufactured at the Hoya lab in about 7-10 business days.
- We carry designer to value frames to suit all budgets. Also, if you have a specific frame that you would like to see more than likely we can order it for you.
- We also carry sports and safety glasses to cover all of your eyewear needs.
- Our optical shop offers designer sunglasses such as Coach and Versace.
- We stock Acuvue Oasys and 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses. We offer competitive pricing on all of our contact lenses. If your contact lenses are not available in stock in most cases they only take a couple of days to come in.
Dr. Paul S. MuscoDr. Musco is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. After receiving his medical degree and completing his residency in ophthalmology from Georgetown University, Dr. Musco earned his fellowship in corneal surgery and external diseases at the University of Rochester—Rochester Eye Institute. Dr. Musco provides general eye care, treating corneal abrasions and injuries, infections, cataracts, macular degeneration, and other diseases.
Dr. Lance OughDr. Ough received his BS degree at the University of Iowa and his Doctor of Optometry degree from the Illinois College of Optometry and has been in practice for over 20 years. He worked most recently at the McDonald Army Health Center Eye Clinic at Fort Eustis in Virginia.
Beth Sargent, OpticianBeth brings a wealth of experience working as both an optical shop manager and a sales representative for a major lens manufacturer. She is committed to providing individualized attention to meet each person’s unique vision needs.
103 Boulder Point Drive, Plymouth
Phone: (603) 536-1284
Fax: (603) 536-3136
Optical Shop: (603) 238-2143
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, (Closed 12-1)
Our offices are just inside the main entrance on the first floor of Speare Memorial at Boulder Point, 103 Boulder Point Drive. The turn for Boulder Point Drive is off Tenney Mountain Hwy across from Old Cape Square. Heading west it is the left-hand turn before the lights at Wal-Mart. Heading east, it is the first right turn after the lights at Wal-Mart.