Senior Resource Fair – Exhibitor Information
Reserve your exhibitor space ($25) now for the third annual Speare Senior Resource Fair, Saturday, September 28, 2019, 9:00 – 1:00 pm, at Speare Memorial at Boulder Point.
About the Fair
The Speare Senior Resource Fair targets the common needs and interest of our aging population as well as the resources available to them and their caregivers. Searching for and navigating the maze of abundant services and organizations available in central New Hampshire can prove to be a challenge and the event will showcase the large variety of resources available to seniors and their caregivers that many people are not aware of.
At this unique fair, we welcome, inform, and engage seniors, their family, friends, and caregivers. Become part of this well-publicized event.
Exhibiting at the Fair
Your presentation of products, services, opportunities, and activities pertinent to older adults and their caregivers, is the heart of the Fair. Home and automobile safety, legal issues, education, personal healthcare options, nutrition, volunteering, medical information, counseling and screenings, family activities, and fitness are just some categories that come to mind.
Exhibitors are encouraged to offer healthful treats and/or giveaways relevant to senior needs. As always, it is you, our imaginative exhibitors, that are the stars of the event, with your creative, colorful and informative exhibits.
Allow us to best publicize and advertise the Fair and your organization. If you plan health screenings or other special activities at your booth, let us know on your application. Be sure to provide links to your social media channels so we can share your info and you, in turn, can share our content with your audience.
Fair publicity includes postcard mailing, print ads and press releases, radio ads, print flyers distributed throughout the area, print and online calendar listings, and social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
What Will Be Provided
- Exhibitor will be provided with a 6′ x 2′ table and two chairs. (Additional chairs can be requested. Vendors may share a table with another organization if pre-arranged.)
- Doors will be open at 8:00 a.m. for set-up. Exhibitor will be responsible for set-up by 8:45 a.m.
- Exhibitor will bring all the materials required for their individual exhibits.
- A limited number of electrical outlets will be available on a first request basis. Exhibitor will be responsible for requesting power (if needed) prior to the event and providing their own equipment.
- Exhibitor Parking: Exhibitor will be allowed to unload at the front doors to the Boulder Point building and then move their car and park in the side lot.
- Exhibitor agrees to stay throughout the entire event with an open booth until the event concludes at 1:00 p.m.
- Light refreshments will be provided by the host location.
QUESTIONS: Contact Amy Lyn at 603-238-2329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org