Plymouth Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is committed to meeting the health care needs of your children 24 hours a day. We have implemented a new service for patients and families that call our office after hours.
When you call after hours, you will be directed to Night Nurse Plus, an outside agency that employs experienced pediatric nurses to answer your questions. Night Nurse Plus will contact our on-call provider if more assistance is needed. Our goal is to provide seamless access when a concern arises.
RNs and NPs who average 18 years of clinical expertise are exclusively assigned to triage the patients of Night Nurse subscribers.
These nurses can be depended upon to competently and compassionately offer accurate treatment options and care advice within the most appropriate levels of care.
- Average response to emergent calls within 5 minutes, urgent calls within 10 minutes and non-urgent calls within 30 minutes.*
- Average time spent on each triage call – 9:27 min/sec.
- Subscriber satisfaction: over 99.9% subscriber retention since 1999.
- Satisfied patients/caregivers.
- Safe effective triage…nearing 2-million triage encounters without incident.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the practice at (603) 536-3700.