It’s a Guy Thing
The 7th annual men’s health event will include a buffet from Biederman’s Deli, Woodstock Inn Brewery beer tasting, a speaker, a Q&A panel of doctors, and raffle prizes.
Speare Memorial Hospital presents the 7th annual It’s A Guy Thing! This men’s only health event is about breaking down barriers and sharing knowledge and experience in a casual atmosphere. The evening will include a buffet from Biederman’s Deli, a beer tasting with Woodstock Inn Brewery, a speaker, a discussion panel with Speare doctors, and raffles.
It’s a Guy Thing! will be held at Speare Memorial Medical Office Building in Plymouth on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
5 – 6 p.m. Buffet by Biederman’s & Beer Tasting by Woodstock Inn Brewery
6 p.m. Introducing… Weight Loss Surgery Center, and Acid Reflux & Heartburn Center
- Presentation by Dr. Casey, Plymouth General Surgery
7 p.m. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Men’s Health and Aren’t Afraid To Ask
This is your opportunity to have a panel of Speare doctors answer your health questions.
- What’s normal, what’s not?
- What symptoms should concern you?
- Are you damaging your organs?
- What are you at risk of developing?
- How can you prevent illness and injury?
Submit questions at the event or in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of the evening, we’ll pull the names of the winners for our raffle prizes:
- (2) Wilson Tire Co. Gift Certificates for a 4-Wheel Alignment (89.95 value)
- $50 Gift Certificate from Plymouth Ski & Sports
- $50 Gift Certificate from Aubuchon Hardware
$15 – Space is limited and advanced purchase is recommended
Tickets are available for purchase at the Speare Memorial Hospital registration desk and online on Eventbrite.