Dr. Paul Musco, ophthalmologist at White Mountain Eye Care, has been named a “Top Doc” for the 5th year in a row!
Plymouth Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine has made temporary changes for your safety. We are following guidelines for room sanitization to make our office safe.
Update to Services - COVID-19 Temporary Changes
1. Children with respiratory symptoms or suspicion of COVID-19 will be seen at the end of the day. They will not be mingled with well-child visits.
2. You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions on the phone when scheduling your appointment, when a reminder call is placed and again when you enter the building.
Current screening questions are:
- Does the patient or anyone coming in with the patient have a cough or shortness of breath?
- Does anyone have loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone had any known exposure to COVID-19?
3. All people entering our building are wearing masks, having their temperature taken, and using hand sanitizer.
4. Staff is following guidelines for room sanitization after each patient's use and a professional cleaning company is assigned to thoroughly clean the building at night.
5. We ask that visit attendance be limited to the patient and one parent or guardian.
6. If you need to pick up prescriptions or forms from our office, you may come into our office for pick up or call from your car when you arrive and a staff member will bring the items out to you, or meet you at the door.
At Plymouth Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine our specialty is the healthcare of young people from birth through young adulthood. Anticipating challenges and preventing problems are at the heart of quality pediatric care. Your child’s comfort and health and your convenience and trust are important to us.
Over the years, changes in medicine have been dramatic and revolutionary, but our goal has remained constant: to work with local and regional specialists to provide the children and adolescents in our community with the high-quality care they need when they need it.
Preventive medicine and health screenings are a major focus of our practice. These visits are more than just “physicals”. Our clinicians use these visits to understand how your son or daughter is developing – physically, intellectually, emotionally, and behaviorally. These visits are your opportunity to learn how to optimize your child’s or adolescent’s health.
Although no medical practitioner can guarantee the outcome of any treatment, we do promise to give you and your child our best care. Plymouth Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine is a collaborative team practice that works closely together to provide the best access and most flexibility for your family’s needs.
We know that raising children takes an enormous amount of time and energy. Our board-certified physicians want to work as partners with you and your child in that growth toward responsible, loving, and independent adulthood and to achieve the best possible state of health and happiness.