Plymouth OB/GYN physicians are certified in obstetrics and gynecology, the medical specialty providing health care to women with particular emphasis on the organs of the reproductive system. Plymouth OB/GYN at Speare Memorial Hospital understands your unique needs as a woman. Our care extends from adolescence and the reproductive years through the perimenopausal and postmenopausal years.
Call for an appointment: 603-536-1104.
- Obstetrical Services
- Comprehensive maternity care
High-Risk pregnancy management, including:
- Preterm labor
- High blood pressure
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section)
- Prenatal testing
- Childbirth education classes
- Annual examinations
- Cancer screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Gynecologic surgery