Dr. Paul Musco, ophthalmologist at White Mountain Eye Care, has been named a “Top Doc” for the 5th year in a row!
Ear, Nose, Throat
ENT Associates at Boulder Point
For appointments call: (603) 524-7402
Dr. Chandler Marietta of Concord Otolaryngology-Laconia sees patients regularly in the visiting physician’s office located on the second floor at Speare’s Boulder Point physician office building in Plymouth.
Dr. Marietta is board-certified in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery – with fellowship training in Otology (i.e. ear-related diseases, complicated ear surgery). While part of his practice focuses specifically on otologic issues, he treats most aspects of adult and pediatric Ears, Nose and Throat (ENT) including:
- Chronic ear infections (otitis media) and other infections and disorders of the ears (i.e., Meniere's disease, labyrinthitis, vestibular neuronitis)
- Hearing loss
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Dizziness, vertigo, migraine-related vertigo, and benign positional vertigo
- Ruptured eardrums (tympanic membrane perforations)
- Abnormal growth of bone of the middle ear (otosclerosis)
- Eustachian tube disorders
- Skin growth that occurs in the middle ear behind the eardrum (cholesteatoma)
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Superior semicircular canal dehiscence
- Facial paralysis
- Benign growths of bone (exostoses)
- Tumors of the ear and skull base
- Hearing Implants
Nose & Sinus
- Allergies and hay fever
- Cancer of the nose
- Nasal or sinus infections and diseases
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Tonsil and adenoid infections
- Swallowing, breathing, taste, and smell disorders
- Voice disorders
Head and Neck
- Cancers of the skin, head, neck, mouth and throat
- Facial reconstructive surgery
- Facial, mouth, nasal and neck lesions or growths
Dr. Marietta grew up in Michigan, attended the United World College for high school in New Mexico, then returned to Michigan where he was awarded the prestigious Medallion Scholarship and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Western Michigan University. He worked as an ethics associate at Alegent Health in Omaha, Nebraska prior to entering medical school at the University of Rochester, where he received a Doctor of Medicine degree with Distinction in Research and completed his residency training. He has lived in New Hampshire where he has served the Lakes Region/Plymouth area for the past 10 years.
His professional interests extend globally to developing countries and include medical outreach, education and building sustainable relationships with local physicians. He recently founded the nonprofit organization Zambia Otolaryngology Outreach Mission (ZOOM) in Africa.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Marietta at Boulder Point, please call (603) 524-7402.