Patient Care Management
Case Management and Social Work
Case Managers assist patients and their families with discharge planning and insurance issues.
Social Workers focus on providing support and guidance to community resources.
The Department of Patient Care Management is committed to:
- Providing discharge planning support.
- Assistance and referrals to community resources for follow up care.
- Utilization management to ensure appropriate care and services are rendered.
- Management in support of both internal and external customers.
- Emotional and supportive counseling
Skilled/Acute Nursing Facilities
Alzheimer’s Association – www.alz.org
Compassionate Friends – www.compassionatefriends.org
Suicide – www.survivorsofsuicide.com
Advance Directives – www.healthynh.com
Electric and Fuel Assistance www.puc.nh.gov/Consumer/electricassistanceprogram.htm
Lifeline Like Links
NH VNA Links
Service Link – www.servicelink.org
Whole Village – www.wholevillage.net/index.xml#page top
Our Duties include:
1. Discharge Planning
2. Utilization Management
3. Care Coordination
4. Insurance Questions
5. Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security Information
6. Advanced Directives
7. Substance Abuse Information
8. Home Care Information
9. Acute and Skilled Rehab Information
10. Support Groups
- Caregivers Support Group: Second Thursday of Each Month in the Cafe Annex
- 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Contact Kathie Stringham (536-4000) or Fran Oleson (744-8395)
11. Spiritual Services
Stephanie Bouchard, RN, BSN
Sara Dupont, MSW
Susan Laverack, M.Ed.
Community Care Coordinator
Deborah McQuillen, RN