Quality & Patient Experience
The Quality & Safety Department at Speare Memorial Hospital strives to ensure the RIGHT care, is provided to the RIGHT patient, at the RIGHT time, with the highest level of patient satisfaction.
The Quality & Safety program at Speare is designed to produce favorable patient outcomes, increase the implementation of effective clinical care delivery processes, and meet the demands of state and federal accreditation entities. Principle components of the program include:
- Implementing appropriate processes and technology designed to provide a safe environment for patient care delivery
- Continuously pursue high levels of patient satisfaction
- Achieving a “constant state of preparedness”
The QM Program must remain current and informed about the mandates of external accrediting entities, state and federal regulations (Condition of Participation), and their associated data submission requirements. Therefore, QM Program ensures that the alignment of operations and clinical services with these respective mandates ascribed to a Critical Access hospital.
- Continuously monitor, assess, and improve Performance Management of each hospital department
- Providing effective leadership and organization for hospital committees aimed to enhance care delivery services.
- Ambulatory Surgical Services
- Emergency Room
- Inpatient Services
- Medical Practices
- Outpatient Services (i.e. Laboratory, Radiology, Cardiac Rehab, Oncology, CardioPulmonary)
- Urgent Care
For more information click on the links below.
NH Reportable Diseases:
NH HAI Plan List of HAI Reporting Requirements for Hospitals Guidelines for the Prevention and Control of Norovirus Gastroenteritis Recommendations for the Prevention and Control of Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs) and Clostridium Difficile (C-diff) MRSA FAQ Brochure Steps You Can Take to Prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections CDC Home Page (good start for information on current issues) CDC Travel Notices CDC Vital Signs (CDC in-depth topics like Sepsis) CDC National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) CDC A-Z topic index and search CDC Healthcare Associated Infection (HAI) Prevention Guidelines CDC Immunizations CDC Vaccination Information Statements (VIS)