Speare Memorial Hospital & Mid-State Health Center are pleased to welcome Dr. Jennifer Bentwood to our community
Along with patient’s rights, patients at Speare Memorial Hospital are asked to accept the following responsibilities:
- to provide to the best of his/her knowledge, accurate and complete information about present medical complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations; medications, and other pertinent facts about his/her health;
- to report unexpected changes in his/her conditions to the responsible practitioner;
- to make it known whether he/she clearly understands a course of treatment and what is expected of him/her;
- to follow the treatment plan recommended by the physician primarily responsible for his/her care and the instructions of nurses and allied health personnel as they carry out the coordinated plan of care and implement physician’s orders;
- to keep appointments, and when unable to do so, notifying the responsible practitioner or hospital;
- to be responsible for his/her actions if he/she refuses treatment or does not follow the practitioner’s instructions;
- to assure that the financial obligations of his/her health care are fulfilled as promptly as possible;
- to follow the hospital’s rules and regulations affecting patient care and conduct;
- to be considerate of the rights of other patients and hospital personnel; and
- to respect the property of other persons and the hospital.
We strive to deliver the best care to our patients and families. If you would like to offer any favorable or unfavorable care experiences that will help us to improve our care delivery process, please read below.
We will assist patients and families in exercising the right to voice compliments and complaints. If a patient, family, guardian or significant other has a compliment or complaint, please follow this process:
Please feel free to discuss with Staff or Department Director while you are receiving care,
Phone us: (603) 536-1120 Ext: 265
Speare Memorial Hospital
16 Hospital Road
Plymouth, NH 03264
Using any of these methods for expressing concerns will in no way compromise how we deliver care to you as a patient or your loved one in the future. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!