Speare Memorial Hospital 1st & only in NH to Incorporate Artificial Intelligence System for Enhanced Colonoscopy Screenings￼
White Mountain Eye Care & Optical, located at the Speare Memorial at Boulder Point medical office building, just off Tenney Mountain Highway in Plymouth, provides comprehensive eye care for the whole family. Our full-service optical shop features more than 500 frames to suit every age and budget. We also carry contact lenses, designer sunglasses, and sports/safety glasses.
For more information call: 603-536-1284.
White Mountain Eye Care
Our board-certified Ophthalmologist and Optometrist provide;
- Annual eye exams
- Treats corneal abrasions, injuries, and infections
- Treatment of diseases including:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Full-service optical shop featuring more than 500 frames to suit every member of your family and every budget.
Open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed noon – 1 p.m. for lunch. (603) 238-2143
- We offer HOYA lenses with advanced technology. Hoya lenses offer the best options for visual acuity.
- Our in-house lab has the ability to edge single vision polycarbonate and plastic lenses in about an hour. All other lenses can be manufactured in about 7-10 business days.
- We carry designer to value frames to suit all budgets. Also, if you have a specific frame that you would like to see more than likely we can order it for you.
- We also carry sports and safety glasses to cover all of your eyewear needs.
- Our optical shop offers designer sunglasses.
- We stock Acuvue Oasys and 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses. We offer competitive pricing on all of our contact lenses. If your contact lenses are not available in stock in most cases they only take a couple of days to come in.