Per Diem Option Commitment – Licensed Nursing Assistant
If you are an LNA interested in working per diem, Speare Memorial is offering an option for you to earn a differential equal to 10% or 20% of your base pay, along with any shift differentials. Requires some night and weekend shifts and 1 or 2 holidays per year.
Per Diem Option Commitment – Registered Nurses
Recognizing that Per Diem employees have varying levels of commitment we offer three Plans to choose from. As requirements for non- traditional work hours increases with each option, the rewards increase.
Basic level of commitment with a requirement of
12 hours per 4-week schedule
36 hours in a 4-week time schedule:
• 12 hours must be weekend or night shift.
• Must work one holiday per the calendar year.
72 hours in 4-week time schedule:
• 24 hours of this is weekend or night shift.
• Must work one summer and one winter holiday.
Option B or Option C
• Works consistently on 2 or more units.
• Maintains competency in all areas worked.
• Option A. Regular base rates
• Option B. 10% add-on to base rate per hour
• Option C. 20% add-on to base rate per hour
• Option D. Option B or C add-on plus $1.50 added per hour.
• Shift and Holiday differentials apply to all Options as per policy.