Speare is now working with Southern New Hampshire Radiology Consultants (SNHRC) to provide increased services in Central New Hampshire. Dr. Kevin Rivera, chief of radiology at Speare, is leading the expansion with specialty training and the purchase of new equipment and technology.
SNHRC is comprised of a group of highly trained board-certified radiologists, fellowship trained in the subspecialty areas of neurology, body imaging, musculoskeletal radiology, pediatric radiology, interventional radiology, and breast radiology.
Using various imaging methods that include ultrasound, CT, MRI, and fluoroscopy, new services include:
• Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy & aspiration
• Stereotactic core breast biopsy
• Soft tissue (muscle, lymph nodes)
• Abscess drainage procedures
• Pain management for small, medium, large joints
• Epidural steroid injection