Get a Twiggle On!
An exercise class designed to help you prepare for all things gardening! There's never a dill moment with ...Read More →
RehabFit Open House!
We invite you to our OPEN HOUSE! Join use for a great opportunit to try out your local ...Read More →
Speare Memorial Hospital offers free healthcare services to patients at Plymouth OB/GYN
PLYMOUTH, NH – October 2022 – Plymouth OB/GYN, a department of Speare Memorial Hospital, offers its eligible patients ...Read More →
There have been dramatic advances in our understanding of acid reflux and heartburn as well as the development of new diagnostic tests and treatment options. The Center has been developed to make all of these advances available to acid reflux and heartburn sufferers, here in our community.
- Dietary counseling and medication management
- Upper endoscopy and biopsy
- Wireless pH testing to confirm the diagnosis of reflux
- Screening for H. Pylori bacterial infection and celiac disease (gluten allergy)
- Capsule endoscopy (pill sized camera swallowed to visualize the small intestine)
- Screening for Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal cancer
- Endoscopic treatment to remove Barrett’s tissue
- Surgical procedures to repair hiatal hernias and resolve reflux